- I can adjust to changing temps – as in 50 degree swings during a 12-24 hour span
- People tell me I don’t have an accent
- I am amazed that people call that chunky green stuff a lawn- I call it crabgrass
- I am -un tanned- as in pale- after only a few weeks of wearing layers- and it shows with out them
- I call most the landscape plants “houseplants”- as that is th only way we grow them here.
- I was amazed to see so many Poinsettia’s in the planted landscape…
- Laughed as I then saw the poinsettias covered under fabric when the temps dipped to chilly…
and I like to plan for plants that work with our climate- you won’t find me planting Poinsettias for you here. I will, however, enjoy them indoors!